§1 General Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions specify the rules of providing services on SEOOO.com by the company: RICHERT KURJERZY SP.K..
- The SEAOO.com and AIROO.com websites are addressed to users conducting business activities who are not consumers within the meaning of applicable Polish law.
Terms used herein shall have the following respective meaning:
- User or Submitter - a natural person, a business entity, a natural person, a legal entity or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, submitting an Inquiry via the SEAOO.com website and AIROO.com regarding the performance of the Forwarding Service by a third party - Forwarder.
- The SEAOO.com service and the AIROO.com serice or the Service - a website used by providing the User with his technical resources, submitting Inquiries regarding the Forwarding Services and thus establishing commercial contacts between the User and the Freight Forwarder. The service is located on the website available at: https://www.seaoo.com https://www.airoo.com.
- Operator, Operator Service - a service provided by Richert KURJERZY Sp.k. with its registered office in Gdańsk 80-374, at ul. Dąbrowszczaków 1/108, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the Gdańsk-Północ District Court in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, KRS 0000490123, NIP 5842733875.
- Inquiry Form - an electronic form available on the SEAOO.com and AIROO.com websites to specify the specification of the subject of the Inquiry. It may include estimated costs and price calculation, which costs and calculation do not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 section 1 of the Civil Code.
- Shipment - goods packed in packages, cartons, pallets, sacks, boxes or containers in relation to which the User submits an Inquiry.
- Forwarder - an external company listed in Annex 1 to the Regulations conducting business activity in the field of Forwarding Services to which the Inquiry created by the User is sent via the Website.
- Forwarding Service - a service that is the subject of a User's Inquiry, which, in accordance with the Civil Code, consists in the performance, for remuneration, by the Freight Forwarder, in the scope of his business, sending or receiving a Shipment or performing other activities related to its transport.
- Inquiry - the Inquiry Form completed by the User, which is a question about the possibility and terms of performance of the Forwarding Service in accordance with the specification of the Shipment and the relation on which the process of moving the Shipment is to be carried out, along with information regarding the scope of desired services.
§2 Rules of operation of SEAOO.com and AIROO.com
- Inquiries are accepted by the SEAOO.com website and AIROO.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The SEAOO.com website and AIROO.com provide a service consisting in obtaining Inquiries from Users regarding the Forwarding Service and forwarding them to a third party - the Freight Forwarder, who provides this type of services in the scope of his business.
- Submission of a Inquiry by the User through the Service does not constitute a conclusion of a forwarding contract or an offer to conclude a forwarding contract within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- The condition of submitting an Inquiry is each acceptance of these Regulations.
- The costs, price lists or calculations provided on the website are only for estimation purposes necessary to complete the Inquiry Form and to formulate the Inquiry. Price lists, costs or calculations do not bind the Service or a third party - Forwarder, who on the basis of the Inquiries received, via the SEAOO.com website and AIROO.com, after submitting other necessary data for submitting an offer - will submit an Inquiry to the Submitter e-mail address, offer with current price list and scope of services. In particular, it should be noted that the price lists, costs or calculations provided on the SEAOO.com and AIROO.com websites are only estimates and information and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 section 1 of the Civil Code. The person submitting the inquiry is not entitled to any claims against the Service or Freight Forwarder for the conclusion of a forwarding contract on the terms resulting from the Inquiry, including based on estimated price lists, costs or calculations contained on the SEAOO.com and AIROO.com Service.
- Answers to Inquiries are provided by the Freight Forwarder, who makes every effort to answer them immediately, and any lack of response should be treated as the Freight Forwarder's inability to perform the given service.
§3 User's obligations and statements
The User undertakes that by completing the Inquiry Form:
- provide correct and reliable information about the contents of the Shipment (in particular: size, weight, type of packaging, quantity, volume, etc.) together with the name and value of the goods,
- will indicate the relation on which the process of shipment movement is to take place: export or import as well as the place of loading and delivery, and select options for additional services,
- The User declares that by submitting the Inquiry he agrees to the Inquiry being forwarded by the Service to the Freight Forwarder.
- Użytkownik oświadcza, że składając Zapytanie wyraża zgodę na przekazanie Zapytania przez Serwis do Spedytora.
§4 Service responsibility
- The Service does not guarantee that the User will receive an answer to the Inquiry.
- The Service makes every effort to maintain its continuity, but is not responsible for the unavailability of the Service caused by technical disruptions or the actions or omissions of third parties.
§5 Complaints about the Service operation
- All complaints regarding the functioning of the Service should be submitted within 7 days of the occurrence of the event.
- The complaint should contain User's data and a detailed description and reasons for the complaint.
- Complaints should be sent in writing to the following address: SEAOO.com, 80-374 Gdańsk, ul. Dąbrowszczaków 1/108 or via the contact form on SEAOO.com.
- Complaints will be considered within 14 days of their receipt. The User will be notified of its settlement to the address indicated in the complaint.
- Complaints relating to Forwarding Services provided under contracts concluded with the Freight Forwarder outside the Service must be submitted directly to the forwarder.
§6 Protection of personal data
- By completing the Inquiry Form and sending the Inquiry via the Service, the User consents to the collection and processing of his personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 from as amended) for the purposes necessary to comply with the provisions of these Regulations, including contact with the Freight Forwarder.
- The administrator of personal data is the entity running the Service.
- By submitting a query, the User expresses a request and authorizes the Service operator to forward his data to the Forwarder, for the purposes of activities preceding the conclusion of the contract, i.e. contacting the User and answering the Inquiry.
- The User has the right to access their personal data at any time and the right to correct it and demand its removal.
§7 Technical requirements
- Technical requirements necessary to use the SEAOO.com and AIROO.com service
- Internet connection
- Web browser:
- Internet Explorer version 11.6 and higher
- Microsoft Edge 42.1 and higher
- Opera versions 58.0 and higher
- Firefox versions 65.0 and higher
- Chrome versions 72.0 and higher
- To the best knowledge of the entity running the Service, it is also possible to cooperate with the ICT system via browsers other than those listed in point 1 and. b), however, only the above browsers are covered by the Services assurance as to the proper functioning of the ICT system.
§8 Final provisions
- The parties are bound by the content of the Regulations in force on the day of submitting the Inquiry.
- In the event of changes to the Regulations, the entity running the Service undertakes to notify Users of this fact by publishing the current consolidated text of the Regulations on the website.
- The regulations have been in force since August 13, 2019.
- An integral part of these regulations are the following annexes and documents indicated in them:
Archived versions of the regulations: